• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

CJV30 / JV33 Mainboard

AdamTek

Hi all,

I had a very low ohm reading on my CJV30-160 mainboard (5 ohms) on TP4, I found a corrupt transistor (4550) which I replaced and it now powers up (when I turned the power switch on previously, the machine would make a click sound, no power, but the light on the front power button would stay on). But before I went ahead and connected everything I did some more testing. On TP4 I'm now getting a 16.4k ohm reading when all other TP's are reading 17.5k ohm. According to the electrical guides I should be reading all TP's between 17-18k ohms. Anyone have any idea where my next problem is? I would appreciate any help. I have all slider board ffc's disconnected. Thanks.

AdamTek

The problem was it would not power on. Front light was on but no power on. Tested board, replaced transistor, now powers on (has head error, but only because ffc's are disconnected). My problem is I don't want to connect the slider board, and head, as when I test the mainboard I still get a reading outside of the accepted range (17-18k ohm) as per Mimaki's electrical guides. Every other TP is 17.5k ohm except the one which had the faulty transistor replaced, that one is 16.4k ohm. So the mainboard still has an issue, and I don't wish to power the head up as more components/head may fry if it's still not right. I need TP4 to read between 17-18k ohm.

kensign

The problem was it would not power on. Front light was on but no power on. Tested board, replaced transistor, now powers on (has head error, but only because ffc's are disconnected). My problem is I don't want to connect the slider board, and head, as when I test the mainboard I still get a reading outside of the accepted range (17-18k ohm) as per Mimaki's electrical guides. Every other TP is 17.5k ohm except the one which had the faulty transistor replaced, that one is 16.4k ohm. So the mainboard still has an issue, and I don't wish to power the head up as more components/head may fry if it's still not right. I need TP4 to read between 17-18k ohm.

hi Adam. Could you tell me how to check the tp1-4. I have the same problems with my mimaki cjv 30.
hi i bought a mimaki cjv30-130 old,was working great for cutting ,but the print head is dry out. i try long time and finally got some test print out, then i took off the print head and clean it for a long time with strong pressure and solution and i knew i fried up the printhead board and even more, mainboard or sliding board. . I put the old leaking print head back after clean it , right away show up error code 06 and i turn the machine on and off couple of times trying as service says. Then the machine went into comma, control panel all dead, won't start up, no power up, no boot , no lights on inside the back all the mainboard ,nothing at all . I know i must have some solution or things on the print head board or leaking and blew it for sure. I knew that,But now only the one led light shows solid red on the slider board, and the button green light on and when press it has sound, so i assume the power board is still ok. , but not the mainboard, or sliding board. I disconnected the ribbons from the print head to the slider board or from the slider board to the main board, still nothing.
Seems you have also this kind of experience too.
How did you slove it. Could you show me in details how to check everything in the basics.. I check fuse f13, give reading 0.9. Is it blown? I am not good at electronic. Dont know how to touch and where to touch the tp1-tp4 or others.,but i could read ohms or voltages ,,please show me detail or circle them .
hope you would read this..

thank you