• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Clear Focus ImageVue 65/35 - Bad Batch?

elay2433

Anyone currently using Clear Focus ImageVue 65/35? I've received two rolls that are inconsistent with all the rolls I've used in the past. The backing is noticeably different -- thinner, flimsier -- and the vinyl itself is not as rigid, very flimsy/stretchy. The stretch factor makes installation of larger panels a near impossibility. I sent the first roll back and received a replacement roll that was good. Just got another 60" roll in and its the flimsy/stretchy stuff. We're going through a roll or two a month right now, and the fact that I received two different rolls (one 54" and one 60") has me concerned. I'm hoping this is a bad batch, although the two bad rolls I've received have different batch numbers. I'm hoping they didn't change their formula. Anyone having a similar experience? If I got two bad rolls, I'd imagine someone else has too.

Thanks in advance for your input.

Jerry

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Anyone currently using Clear Focus ImageVue 65/35? I've received two rolls that are inconsistent with all the rolls I've used in the past. The backing is noticeably different -- thinner, flimsier -- and the vinyl itself is not as rigid, very flimsy/stretchy. The stretch factor makes installation of larger panels a near impossibility. I sent the first roll back and received a replacement roll that was good. Just got another 60" roll in and its the flimsy/stretchy stuff. We're going through a roll or two a month right now, and the fact that I received two different rolls (one 54" and one 60") has me concerned. I'm hoping this is a bad batch, although the two bad rolls I've received have different batch numbers. I'm hoping they didn't change their formula. Anyone having a similar experience? If I got two bad rolls, I'd imagine someone else has too.

Thanks in advance for your input.

Jerry

Give my perf a try, it's much better than that brand and my price is the same if not better. I have a branch in Hayward also.

elay2433

Give my perf a try, it's much better than that brand and my price is the same if not better. I have a branch in Hayward also.

Thanks. I'm willing to check it out. Do you have a spec sheet available? I checked the website but couldn't find anything with specifics in regard to thickness, longevity etc. Do you have sample rolls available for testing? What's the cost for PWUV7030 70/30 Perforated Window Vinyl 164’, both the 54” and 60”? If you'd rather discuss this in private you can give me a call. I'm at Haas Graphics in Stockton.

Thanks again.

Jerry