• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Clear Plastic Cards?

VolunteerSign

I have a client needing / wanting some clear plastic "membership" cards that are printed in full-color. As if that isn't enough...they also want them numbered from 001-500. Anyone?

iSign

why clear?
frosted maybe?

4 color process inks are translucent, and of course don't include white.... does your client understand that this job would look great when you set the card on a white piece of paper... but if you set it on a mid-tone to dark colored counter top... it will look like crap, and be illegible...

VolunteerSign

Yup yup...explained all that to the "kid" that wants them lol. He had his heart set on clear...I gave up trying to talk him out of it. It's now to the point of just giving an otherwise good client what they want to make them happy lol.

Naskhan

You can easily do those on an indigo press and run spot white behind the colors. I have one, pm me if you want pricing.