• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Client Inquired about Custom Printed Kickballs

ShoNuff

The Doer of Things
Client inquired about custom Printed Kick balls for Charity Kickball League. They want to sell corporate sponsors 3 tiered options for sponsorship with different color balls as the tier levels (think Bronze, Silver, Gold). My questions are:

What type of print would best be suited for a standard full size kickball? I would assume this would be a screen printing solution but SP is not really my realm so I thought I would bring my confusion here to get sorted.

Also, anyone have experience with this specific scenario? I need to find a source for the balls, as well as the best course of navigating this through printing and the project completion. Can anyone help point me in the right direction?

It's a part of a larger branding identity project but still a pretty important element to the total package.

Thanks in advance.

GB2

Old Member
Balls can be imprinted with heat press transfers, they make custom presses for balls. I don't have one but maybe that information will help you get closer to the answer.