• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Clothing Pattern Blanks for design

So I am looking for a resource where to find design blanks like the one below for clothing that I can then modify to my own needs.
Screenshot_20210127-092651_Facebook.jpg

I'm looking for the blank design of the t-shirt and other clothing patterns that I can then plug into my PS and make my own deigns. Any suggestions??

Also, are there any sublimation printing industry catalogs that anyone can recommend..

Thanks!

ThePrinter

So I am looking for a resource where to find design blanks like the one below for clothing that I can then modify to my own needs.
View attachment 151818

I'm looking for the blank design of the t-shirt and other clothing patterns that I can then plug into my PS and make my own deigns. Any suggestions??

Also, are there any sublimation printing industry catalogs that anyone can recommend..

Thanks!

Try patternroom.com

I have no experience with them, I just came across them at a trade show and just kept their info incase I ever decided to go down that route.