• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

CNC letter bending machine

Letterman

Don't buy Accu-Bend. Carl, the owner of Computerized Cutters will not service a used machine and he has a terrible reputation. There are new machines for $60,000 that will outperform his all day long. They're smaller, faster, more precise and more reliable.

He has refused to service machines he sold to customers because they bought competing products later on. A real piece of work this clown is. Stay away!!

FS-Keith

Don't buy Accu-Bend. Carl, the owner of Computerized Cutters will not service a used machine and he has a terrible reputation. There are new machines for $60,000 that will outperform his all day long. They're smaller, faster, more precise and more reliable.

He has refused to service machines he sold to customers because they bought competing products later on. A real piece of work this clown is. Stay away!!

lol ok. they are a workhorse. all the shops I know have never had a problem with theirs that wasnt resolved swiftly. Last year one of my best buds had his go down and cc had a tech flying out from texas the same day.

Which machine are you refering to that is 60k new? i know cc made a baby accubend for that much.

To the original poster- there is a guy selling an accubend on signweb for 36K he is in SC. If I had the floor space i would be all over that