• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

COASTERS - Double Sided Digitally Printed/Full Color

Jo Hill

I have a large apartment complex requesting a quote for 1,000 4"x4" DOUBLE SIDED coasters.

4imprint has some cheap coasters but they are not digitally printed/ full color or double sided.

I was able to find a full color coaster on 4imprint with a brass or zinc finish for $9.97 each.. they are not double sided and I double my customer wants to pay $10,000 for some coasters.

If there a good company I can farm this job through?

Are double sided coasters a thing?

Raghaus

What are the specs, besides being double sided? I letterpress coasters, which might be an option, depending on graphics...

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
So we used to run Katz Display board for these, but it must be die cut. It chews through Zund/Esko style blades waaay to fast to make it worth the cost.

From time to time we run 2mm PVC. It's not really an idea coaster material, but it kind of feels like one :)

PortlandPrint

I have a large apartment complex requesting a quote for 1,000 4"x4" DOUBLE SIDED coasters.

4imprint has some cheap coasters but they are not digitally printed/ full color or double sided.

I was able to find a full color coaster on 4imprint with a brass or zinc finish for $9.97 each.. they are not double sided and I double my customer wants to pay $10,000 for some coasters.

If there a good company I can farm this job through?

Are double sided coasters a thing?

Got notification in the weekly digest. If you still need them we can make them for you. $260 for a 1000 delivered. $320 for 2000 delivered. Double sided, 40 point / 1mm, CMYK - either round or Rounded corner square.