• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Color Issues Versaworks

D2S

Good morning, I have one EPS and PDF I have tried recreating numerous times in both Illy and Photoshop but everytime I open the settings the file is all black and not full of color like it is suppose to do. This is only happening with this one file I have successfully saved other eps and had no problems anyone have any insights as to why this would be happening? Also I created this logo so it was all do in Illy. Thanks in advance guys.

adam

jtinker

Owner
Try saving it as a .tiff. I dont know any details about it really but I know it happened to me and saving from eps or psd to pdf gives me crap colors but if i save it as .tiff i get what im looking for. I found this out when we were matching colors for shell, I dont know any details about it but it just worked. We use 2 rolands and versaworks as well.

D2S

I just tried TIFF. also have PDF and EPS down, all showing this image as all black. Other items I am bringing over have no issues just seems to be this one logo. I must have a check box somewhere I messed up.