• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Color Management Help with SL!

rcook99

I use SL to do print and cut decals but the colors are not as vibrant as printing via flexi print. The colors are muted and dull. Heat settings are set in SL. I have also changed the settings to match flexi and no change. I noticed yesterday when I was printing some all black decals that is seems as though it is laying down way to much ink.

I am looking for some basic profiles without getting into a profile for each different material as in our case it is not that critical. I use a handfull of profiles in flexi for regular prints that don't need die cutting.

I am not a strong user of SL for printing and cutting as I learned on Corel and have been working on learning SL.

Any help is appreciated I will gladly pay for your time. We can do it via email or over the phone as that may be easier. I will gladly call you so there is no cost for the call on your part.