• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Color mix?

shoresigns

No one's going to be able to give you an reliably accurate answer to that question unless you're running a colour-managed system and you specify an ICC profile that's within your printer's colour gamut in the phrasing of your question.

However, Illustrator converts my Avery Tangerine spot colour to 7/84/85/1, so you could try that. If I visually match Avery Tangerine to our Roland colour chart, I get 0/75/100/0, so you could try that as well.

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Yeah I am seeing a lot of these color recipe posts recently. Basically what it comes down to is someone could tell you their recipe and you can print it on your printer and it most likely won't look like the color they see on their printer or the color you are wanting either. So while 0C 100M 100Y 0K is theoretically a perfect red, once it is printed on a device, there are a ton of factors that go into how it looks once printed. For that reason, when someone gives you their recipe for red, it may work by pure luck alone but it most likely won't look like you think it will. That's what profiling is all about. So it's not that the question is irrelevant because it can get you closer to the color you want, but no one will be able to tell you what combination will give you the best color on your printer, using your profile, using your specific vinyl, using your specific ink type and brand, and your specific environment.