• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Color profile for banners

D2S

I haven't found a color profile I love for banner materials on my latex 110 does anyone have any suggestions

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

flyplainsdrifta

i would start with a generic profile then build and test from there. otherwise you can download the material you are using and tweak it until your happy.

papabud

Lone Wolf
profile editing, depends on your rip, if you use onyx. their profile builder works perfectly for me

papabud

Lone Wolf
i dont think you can profile colors on the machine, but you can adjust the print factors which is a big part of the profiling. all the feed rates, temps fans and vacuum settings can be done on the machine end

Pauly

Printrade.com.au
i dont think you can profile colors on the machine, but you can adjust the print factors which is a big part of the profiling. all the feed rates, temps fans and vacuum settings can be done on the machine end

If that's the case, having a book with notes for different materials will help.