• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Color profile, JV33/Flexi10/IJ40

savagefire

I'm wondering if anyone knows of a good color profile for the combination od Mimaki JV33 and Flexi10 printing on 3M IJ40? We have a terrible time with some colors, specifically solid red.

4R Graphics

Try a profile for a different material that is similar such as Oracal 3640.

Best thing to do if you have the full pro version of flexi is to buy an i1 ( the i1 is all you need you dont need any software as flexi has everything you need to build profiles built in) and make your own profiles it takes a little bit to make really good profiles but once you learn how you will be glad you did and you will have the best prints you have ever had.

savagefire

Try a profile for a different material that is similar such as Oracal 3640.

Best thing to do if you have the full pro version of flexi is to buy an i1 ( the i1 is all you need you dont need any software as flexi has everything you need to build profiles built in) and make your own profiles it takes a little bit to make really good profiles but once you learn how you will be glad you did and you will have the best prints you have ever had.

Could you point me to some resources about i1 and making profiles in Flexi?