• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Colorado 1650 Single sheet

Zeke Ford

Manager of Wide Format Production
We just purchased a Colorado 1650 printer. I was just wondering if anyone that owns one has ever printed a single sheet of vinyl that is not on the roll. If so, how do you do it? We do this all of the time on our Mutoh 1624x and were just curious if it is able to be done on this machine as well. Any advice would be great.
Thanks in advance!

iPrintStuff

Prints stuff
Yeah not something you can do, everything needs to be attached to a roll in the drawer.

bonus of this is that you stop keeping all the dumb scrap bits you *might* be able to print on but never do lol

as much as a good few members would need this, I’ve found the media I save from being able to print on the first 5 mm of any roll pretty much makes up for the scrap bits I can’t put back in

Zeke Ford

Manager of Wide Format Production
Thank you all for the responses! iPrintStuff I didn't think about it like that lol. You're right. We have a ton of scrapes that we "might use". Lately I've just been throwing those little scrap bits away.