• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Colorcamm pro Ribbon Cartridges

AUTO-FX

Oh, I had lots of luck with the zero nine ribbons. Colors held fairly well long term. Is zero nine still making ribbons for the rolands? It's been quite some time since i had one of those machines. I had several 60s and 600s.

Chimuka

Ron's website is still up at ...
www.lcheapo.net/

I believe he is selling the print one ribbons from the UK. Years ago I used to sell these ribbons and they were very good in my opinion, but I can't say the same for the printer.

AUTO-FX

They were good for little stuff - small vector logos or single color decals. Labels, parking permits, etc. Definitely not cmyk printing though.

dc303

So how large do you think I can really print with this printer for good quality? Would motorcycle kits be to large a job for this printer?

Pat Whatley

In my experience postage stamps were too large a job for that printer but that's just me (and thousands of other disgruntled Color Camm owners)