Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Colorcamm pro Ribbon Cartridges

Discussion in 'Roland' started by dc303, Mar 30, 2011.

1. dc303

dc303 New Member

Mar 27, 2011
    Anyone know a good place to buy Ribbons from for my colorcamm pc-60?

Tags:
  2. syn1ders

syn1ders New Member

Jul 30, 2010
    Hampton Roads, Virginia
    Duracoat Ribbons can be found @ street-glo in Chesapeake, VA.
    Sorry I can't. Furnish #

3. Sign Works

Sign Works Very Active Member

Nov 25, 2006
    Sacramento, CA
    I used to buy Roland ribbon cartridges from Beacon Graphics until I found large lots of them for sale on ebay supercheap. Beacon still carries Roland carts and Zeronine replacement ribbons, I personally do not reccomend the Z-9 ribbons or any other aftermarket ribbon for that matter.

http://www.beacongraphics.com/supplies/cc-ribbons.html

4. Andrew O

Andrew O Merchant Member

Jan 16, 2009
    Irvine, CA
  5. AUTO-FX

AUTO-FX Very Active Member

Feb 14, 2010
    Oh, I had lots of luck with the zero nine ribbons. Colors held fairly well long term. Is zero nine still making ribbons for the rolands? It's been quite some time since i had one of those machines. I had several 60s and 600s.

6. Chimuka

Chimuka Member

Sep 27, 2010
    Minnesota
    Ron's website is still up at ...
    www.lcheapo.net/

I believe he is selling the print one ribbons from the UK. Years ago I used to sell these ribbons and they were very good in my opinion, but I can't say the same for the printer.

7. AUTO-FX

AUTO-FX Very Active Member

Feb 14, 2010
    They were good for little stuff - small vector logos or single color decals. Labels, parking permits, etc. Definitely not cmyk printing though.

8. dc303

dc303 New Member

Mar 27, 2011
    So how large do you think I can really print with this printer for good quality? Would motorcycle kits be to large a job for this printer?

9. Pat Whatley

Pat Whatley Major Contributor

Sep 29, 2003
    Wetumpka, AL
    In my experience postage stamps were too large a job for that printer but that's just me (and thousands of other disgruntled Color Camm owners)