Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Colors not aligned on my SC-540

Discussion in 'Roland' started by mystrylady473, Jun 14, 2012.

1. mystrylady473

mystrylady473 New Member

Jun 11, 2010
    I've replaced the print head manifold and damper. Now my colors seem to be printing out of alignment. I've already tried a bi-direct adjustment to no avial.
    Any help would be greatly appreciated.... My shop has been down for 3 days!!!

See pics below:

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. otctech

otctech Member

Dec 16, 2011
    Go through all of your calibrations in service mode, starting with bias (physical adjustment of heads).

3. mystrylady473

mystrylady473 New Member

Jun 11, 2010
    "Service mode is protected":covereyes:
    Now what!?

4. SightLine

SightLine Very Active Member

Get a service tech out asap from a Roland dealer who know how to go through all the alignments. Thats a DX4 head on those if I remeber right so it probably had either 3 or 4 heads. Alignment is not a simple procedure, takes specific knowledge of the steps, in a specific order as well as a 50x or so loupe to first do the physical alignment followed by the electronic alignments.