• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Colors

Kelsey Adams

So I figured out my dull color issue by adjusting the profile in Flexi. In the image below, I wanted the purple and orange to be the same color as the logo used in the print. I used the color dropper to do this. The orange printed the same, but the purple did not. The purple printed just fine in the logo, but not in the design. What would cause this? I even tried creating a new swatch in Flexi hoping that would fix it.

Designed in AI, saved as PDF, opened in Flexi, contour cuts added in Flexi, sent to PM to complete job.

The design colors changed from AI to Flexi, so I used the dropper to adjust them again to match the logo.

I received the logo in PDF form, made it transparent in Flexi in order to properly use it on this template/design.

Hope this all makes sense and someone can help me out. This print is also already laminated with matte.
60073714731__D29D71FD-2B29-438C-AFE2-928A739F375F.jpeg