• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

New Guy Colorspan DMXII

Aakash Aggarwal

I have lost the installation disk for colorspan dmxii hardware rip. Does anyone has the disks?
Is there any other way to connect the printer without videonet driver or are new generation videonet cards available for windows 10. I want to revive this printer as this was the first I bought 17 years back. Printer is ready to print but no software or RIP available to get this working...

jimdtg

Hewlett-Packard, who acquired ColorSpan technology in 2007, has no plans to update VideoNet protocol and have discontinued sale of all printers using this type of connectivity so I don't think Videonet drv for Windows 10 is available.

abstring

HP might have the old drivers for Windows XP 32-bit available in their archives though, might be worth a check. In that case, you could run Windows XP 32-bit as a virtual machine from within Windows 10 using VMWare or Virtualbox. That way you could at least use the printer. Workflow might be awkward though having to switch between the VM and the regular Win10.
-Andy