• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Communications error

threeputt

Hello all,

I am currently using Gerber Omega 4.0 software. When trying to output my cut files to my Summa S75 D series cutter, I get an error code reading Communications error on: Cannot Open USB: for Spooling (file name)
I have tried the instructions through the help dialog box, I have also had a Summa tech walk me through the process, a computer technician in the shop both to no avail. Finally I called Gerber and have be informed that they will not be able to help me as I am not updated to 5.0 or higher.

I have orders that must be run through the GSP program and I would like any input from someone who understands this software.

Thank you,

Dixie
GSP error.PNG

keith nicastro

Hello
I would like to see your response as ive run into this error also but i have the hs15 plotter i was a told it was the cables i was using
Thanks
Keith

Joe House

Dixie, has this set up worked previously and now has a problem or did you just try to set this up and have never been able to plot to the Suma?

Joe