• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Complete Easy Install Sign Kits

CarolinaCabinet

Does anyone know the best company to purchase complete ready-to-install sign kits. As I no longer work at a sign shop that offers installs (I now only design and make sign panels) I want to be able to purchase a kit that can be presented to the customer who wishes to install the sign themselves. I currently have such a customer, a farmer who wants a 3'x6' 2-sided Dibond sign, and he wants me to provide all that is needed for him to install his own sign out front of the farm's office. I understand that most of you build everything yourselves, as I use to, but that's no longer an option for me since I don't have a workshop or available tools. What would you suggest for a designer needing to still offer this product to customers capable of installing themselves? They are thinking they want the white vinyl PVC or metal posts with gothic finial, something they won't have to worry about painting.

Craig Sjoquist

The merchants here have that type here not sure which one.

If ya do a Google search you will also find ..most likely a merchant here hopefully.

CarolinaCabinet

YES!!! Exactly what I was looking! I had search Google and found others but not nearly as nice and/or priced well.... These will work. Let me know if anyone knows others but this is definitely what I was looking... THANKS!!!