Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Computerized Cutters Ace channel letter bender.

Discussion in 'Electric Signs & Channel Letters' started by Race4Fun82, Jan 19, 2017.

1. Race4Fun82

Race4Fun82 New Member

Aug 8, 2010
    Inverness Florida
    Hello
    i am ready to pull the trigger on the new Accu Bend Ace channel letter bender from Computerized Cutters. Does anyone have one or know someone who has one?
    ive done searches and can't get any feed back on these. I know they are fairly new but if anyone has any input on there channel letter benders or any dealings with the company itself it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

2. kgirl

kgirl Active Member

Apr 25, 2005
    San Diego
    Some online info... Link

3. alienwraps

alienwraps Member

May 19, 2013
    Rockwall, TX
    Adams Tech is much better, tighter bends and higher quality.

4. Brightbox

Brightbox New Member

Dec 8, 2015
    Louisiana
    No direct experience with the ace model...looks nice. We use CLN Autobender and Notcher. All the experience accubend has I can't imagine it's not a good machine. I recently heard some bad feedback on there customer service but who knows what to believe.

We like our CLN equipment but wouldn't mind trying some of accubends stuff also. I say go for it, computer bending is the way to go, if you don't already have one...there's nothing like it!

5. henryz

henryz Member

Nov 6, 2012
    Long Beach, CA
    You might want to stay away from their clinching machine, we didn't...:(

6. bigben

bigben Moderator

Sep 3, 2007
    Quebec
    Sorry for my thread hijacking, but how much one of those machine actually cost? I sub out all my channel letter job right now and I was always intrigued by those machines.

7. admach

admach manager

Jul 20, 2017
    china

8. Bradley D

Bradley D New Member

Sep 10, 2018
    Texas
    I know a company that bought an ACE and one month later bought a Super Channel Bender from SDS/ AdamsTech. If you want to send me a private message I'll respond with the company name.