• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Computerized Cutters Ace channel letter bender.

Race4Fun82

Hello
i am ready to pull the trigger on the new Accu Bend Ace channel letter bender from Computerized Cutters. Does anyone have one or know someone who has one?
ive done searches and can't get any feed back on these. I know they are fairly new but if anyone has any input on there channel letter benders or any dealings with the company itself it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Brightbox

No direct experience with the ace model...looks nice. We use CLN Autobender and Notcher. All the experience accubend has I can't imagine it's not a good machine. I recently heard some bad feedback on there customer service but who knows what to believe.

We like our CLN equipment but wouldn't mind trying some of accubends stuff also. I say go for it, computer bending is the way to go, if you don't already have one...there's nothing like it!

bigben

Sorry for my thread hijacking, but how much one of those machine actually cost? I sub out all my channel letter job right now and I was always intrigued by those machines.

admach

manager
Hello
i am ready to pull the trigger on the new Accu Bend Ace channel letter bender from Computerized Cutters. Does anyone have one or know someone who has one?
ive done searches and can't get any feed back on these. I know they are fairly new but if anyone has any input on there channel letter benders or any dealings with the company itself it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks[/QU
Hello

Thanks

Please check the information for sign making

www.admach-cnc.com
sarah@admach-cnc.com

It includes

1.cnc router
2.channel letter bender
3.vacuum forming machine
4.laser cutting machine
5.plasma cutting machine
6.acrylic bender

Bradley D

www.jigsign.com
Hello

Thanks

I know a company that bought an ACE and one month later bought a Super Channel Bender from SDS/ AdamsTech. If you want to send me a private message I'll respond with the company name.

henry67

I bought an Accu Bend ACE+ for $47,000. After 30 days of use, I discovered that the machine is faulty and wastes a lot of material such as can not bending the star, cutting wrong and not wide enough,
causing the corners to overlap and wrinkle the corners.
The curves of all letters (q,e,R,o,p,a,d,g ,b, B, g, 8) will waste materials from 14" to 21" per each.
Computerized Cutters Inc. didn't fix it even though I persisted with the email many times. The director here told me to sell this machine to old stuff market if I don't want to use ACE +. He has broken his promise to provide a 3-year warranty on his product, which has only been used for 30 days. This is shameless!
Computerized Cutters please fix it quickly or not, please accept to return the device ASAP

Attachments

• 20210723_110304 (1).jpg
    20210723_110304 (1).jpg
    980.5 KB · Views: 235
  • 20210725_164906 (2) (1).jpg
    20210725_164906 (2) (1).jpg
    986.2 KB · Views: 229
  • 20210725_164241 (1) (1).jpg
    20210725_164241 (1) (1).jpg
    665.3 KB · Views: 220
  • 20210723_105108 (1).jpg
    20210723_105108 (1).jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 257

henry67

For about Accu Bend ACE, Check it:

JBurton

Signtologist
Some online info... Link
Whatever happened to the signsyndicate? Is it still kicking?
Also, we have an accubend freedom. It's slow, the software is particular, and you have to trim each letter down as you go. But the added cost of that waste is laughably negligible. The speed is still way beyond someone doing them manually, but the software is just barely stable enough to function, and needs to be fixed.