• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Congratulations

C

ColoPrinthead

Typical America, giving it's cups and monies away to 3rd world countrys while our infrastructure crumbles at home; Thanks, Trump!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I thought New Zealand was a First World Country..... due to it's status during the Second World War...................

Bly

Yes fabulous.
We'll never hear the end of it now.

NZ a 3rd world country haha.. maybe soon.

TammieH

Typical America, giving it's cups and monies away to 3rd world countrys while our infrastructure crumbles at home; Thanks, Trump!

Are you serious? Or was that a joke? I am not a T supporter but the America's Cup has zero to do with our prez and visa versa.

oldgoatroper

Roper of Goats. Old ones.
You forgot to put that in the Sarcasm font, I hope...

Actually, the Cup is British but...

"The ewer was originally awarded in 1851 by the Royal Yacht Squadron for a race around the Isle of Wight in England, which was won by the schooner America. The trophy was renamed the America's Cup after the yacht and cup was donated to the New York Yacht Club (NYYC) under the terms of the Deed of Gift, which made the cup available for perpetual international competition."

(from Wikipedia)