• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Connecting to DPM 2430 from Windows over network

VicoDrive

Im trying to save ourselves from an expensive tech service call because I have done this before. I have a new work computer and cant figure out how to get things set back up to where I can send files to our DPM computer (which uses Windows 2000) like our other computers do. I do know you cant just install drivers and thats it. It has something to do with going to the Add New Printer and entering the IP address or something. Then it gives me all the different ways to send files to it through pc-9900 and similar. Im sure Im not very clear in explaining but to someone who has done this before, it probably makes sense. Anyone know how to go about this?

GB2

Old Member
Good luck with this....I go through this nightmare all the time and it is a serious pain. I have some documentation that helps to explain the process, if you email me I can send it to you and try to help you work it out. I'll PM my contact info to you.