• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Contour Cut Alignment Problem

SkyLinePrints

I am using Flexi 10.5.1. The problem is when we do a print / cut using the contour cut option, the cut line always seems to be off. Off to the bottom left more than anything. We have compensated by making outlines thicker then moving the contour cut inward but even that work around is starting to cause problems.

I have searched the boards here and on Google but have not found any topics that addressed this kinda issue. Maybe I'm not searching the right terms. not sure...

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Mutoh Valuejet Printer / Q54 cutter

CP Signs

I have the same cutter / printer combo. Tell me your steps to do it. I had the same problem and was doing the wrong steps.

CP Signs

Just don't want to do a full step by step incase you are doing the right thing and it's a different problem.

CP Signs

PM me on Moday. Easier when sitting in front of my pc. Worst come to worst, we could do it over the phone.

401Graphics

I had this problem sometimes. The fix for me was not to have the cutter at top speed, make sure your rollers are clean.