• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Contour cut on a vinyl express q130

printimage

I have a vinyl express Q130 plotter , not sure which model graphtec it is. I would contour cut with it good but this time is giving me a mark scan error and it is going over the first mark but not picking it up. I reset the plotter and now when i press the axis bottom is it giving me a axis point 1, before i would get the arms menu but it isn't coming up. When i send a contour job it isn't reading the marks , it just start to cut like normal. Any help?

printimage

NO i have them 2 inches from the roller. How can i get the arms menu when you press the AXIS/ARM botton? When i send the contour job it don't read like before just start to cut.

bannertime

I'm sorry. I think you'll need to contact tech support. I've heard of a similar issue in the forum, but you'd have to search for it.

However, it sounds like you're saying the machine no longer recognizes that it has the ARMS sensor?

printimage

Yes it seem it isn't picking up the ARMS. When i go to (INITIAL MENU) i am not seeing it there or when i press the Axis/Ams botton i only get the axis position 1 . Do you know what i would have to put in the search to get the tread?

printimage

I'm sorry. I think you'll need to contact tech support. I've heard of a similar issue in the forum, but you'd have to search for it.

However, it sounds like you're saying the machine no longer recognizes that it has the ARMS sensor?
How do you turn off the axis Alignment? The manual is saying that registration mark mode has not being enable, that it am seeing Axis Alignment. So i would like to know how to i change it from axis alignment to the ARMS. Any Idea?