• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Contour cutting beyond Gerber Edge print limit

signgirl

I could of swore that I could print the max height that the edge would allow then contour cut the image larger than the 11 inches but when I go to do this in flexisign it wants to tile it and I've always used flexisign with my edge ( well the last 10 years) am I wrong?

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
The available print height of and Edge in a single panel is 11.8" and one can normally cut approx. 12.5" of height around it. I would suggest you examine the print and cut limits in Flexi Production Manager to see if they can be increased to the default Gerber Omega settings.

signgirl

The available print height of and Edge in a single panel is 11.8" and one can normally cut approx. 12.5" of height around it. I would suggest you examine the print and cut limits in Flexi Production Manager to see if they can be increased to the default Gerber Omega settings.

Thank You Fred! Not at the computer at the moment but I believe the default is 13. Something. I'll give it a go when things calm down today! Thanks for your reply! I really do appreciate you!