• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Contour & Perf Cut Possible?

T

Tropics09

Hey I just went through a Roland video showing how to create a contour cut and perf cut (for AI) but I am working of Flexi. I have successfully created a Contour cut & perf cut lines, but am unable to change the cut settings for each separately. When I select the separate lines under driver options, each tiem I change the pressure on one, it automatically changes the other line. Am I doing something wrong?

g&eprinting

Make 2 contour cut lines, separate them and add two different colors to them. One being the inside cut and one a little larger as the perf cut any shapes you like. In the production manager make sure to check pause between colors. Make sure the contour cut (color) is set to go before the perf cut (color).

You can either set up your plotter to contour cut or design your own cut lines in the program. Program cut lines are much faster.
After you send the job plotter will pause after contour cut and you must manually choose different condition on plotter to perform perf cut without stopping the job