• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

ContraVision HD

Hey Guys,

wondering if anyone has used the new ContraVision HD Performance 60/40 perf vinyl. I have recently done an install with it and it left marks where I squeeged and small bubbles have appeared (its been a week since the install). and every other perf material I have used, these marks lift and go away. Just wondering if this is the same deal and the windows just need to sit in the sun for a week or two?

Melks

Hey Guys,

wondering if anyone has used the new ContraVision HD Performance 60/40 perf vinyl. I have recently done an install with it and it left marks where I squeeged and small bubbles have appeared (its been a week since the install). and every other perf material I have used, these marks lift and go away. Just wondering if this is the same deal and the windows just need to sit in the sun for a week or two?
Looking to give this film a go myself. My supplier has paired it with an Avery Cast Optically Clear overlaminate. Do you guys seal edges on commercial window perf jobs or just run the film right to the edge?

Looking to give this film a go myself. My supplier has paired it with an Avery Cast Optically Clear overlaminate. Do you guys seal edges on commercial window perf jobs or just run the film right to the edge?
we edge seal all window perf jobs that are laminated. I have been wanting to try out different forms of edge sealing. I have heard there is a liquid edge seal and also I have wanted to try mold N hold product to give the finished product a different look.