• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cool Beans!!! New Signs101 Merchant/Sign Chick/designer in our midst

iSign

Have you noticed?
Now if we ever need to sub out basic, professional, & legible no frills sign layouts...

...all we need to do is give JillBeans a call!

Jillbeans

Thanks for the shout-out.
I still need to get organized, make a logo etc.
:)
I'll be offering basic layout design.
Think of me as being an old crusty sign guy to whom you hand off your info.
Like an employee who doesn't stink up your bathroom but is snappy and reliable.
Love....Jill

Custom_Grafx

Love....Jill

LOL and has a good sense of humour too! This is great - you'll be busy for sure!

shakey0818

Congrats Jill !!! Your valuable input & support here is appreciated.i am sure the nice designs i have seen hereyou post here and your wonderful personality will take you to a new level level as a Merchant Member.
:toasting:

iSign

Love....Jill

You're very welcome!

...Looking forward to seeing your logo!
(but don't think you "need" one)

...the nice designs you post here, and your wonderful personality will take you to a new level level as a Merchant Member.
:toasting:

+1 I have no doubt about it!:toasting:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Jill, it's so refreshing to see someone branch out into something they are very good at doing and taking the next logical step in business. This is just so perfect for you.

Congratulations on becoming a Merchant Member.... I'm sure you'll do quite well. Maybe you can also advertise in the back of SignCraft and some other magazines.

Tim Aucoin

Just read this thread... VERY COOL JILL! I will definitely call upon you when the need arises! (I'll also call you for sign design) :omg::ROFLMAO::clapping: This is very exciting news and you have now made Signs101 an even more valuable place to be a part of! :smile:

HulkSmash

Just read this thread... VERY COOL JILL! I will definitely call upon you when the need arises! (I'll also call you for sign design) :omg::ROFLMAO::clapping: This is very exciting news and you have now made Signs101 an even more valuable place to be a part of! :smile:

:goodpost: I agree