Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cool... but kinda creepy.

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by Jon Aston, Mar 8, 2010.

1. TheSellOut

TheSellOut Very Active Member

Feb 8, 2008
    So I guess you can read a book by it's cover!

2. signmeup

signmeup Major Contributor

May 5, 2005
    Canada
    If it sees me I hope it switches to Victoria's Secret adds.

3. rambo555

rambo555 Member

Sep 3, 2008
    If it see's me, it will show a fast food commercial... just to make it that much harder for me to stay on my diet.

4. Patrick46

Patrick46 Member

I wonder how confused the computer will get if it scans a cross-dresser!!!

5. Techman

Techman Major Contributor

Jun 24, 2003
    michigan
    Some research is showing an aversion to this type of intrusions. There are people avoiding places where this happens. They say. "yes I know am under surveillance by security cameras. But this is too much. Whats next full body scans? Quoted.

Personally, I already find some of this digital stuff way overboard. The one I hate is the full color at night flashing LED billboards. I am doing every thing I can to protest against these monsters. I feel they are destroying the sign bizz by pissing people off and causing accidents. They destroy night vision and distract and annoy. It wont be long before some nazi jumps in and regulates these out of existence. We all know once this starts it doesn't end well.

6. HaroldDesign

HaroldDesign Very Active Member

Aug 16, 2007
    Reminds me of that awful movie "Vanilla Sky". I don't even go to places that don't stop advertising after you're already there. It really irritates me - so I don't go to places intrusive as Mc Donald's. "I'm already here - lay the hell off".