• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cool... but kinda creepy.

rambo555

If it see's me, it will show a fast food commercial... just to make it that much harder for me to stay on my diet.

Techman

the signs have the potential to revolutionize the retailing industry, but their intrusiveness has led to criticism from privacy advocates and nervousness from some in the marketing industry itself.

Some research is showing an aversion to this type of intrusions. There are people avoiding places where this happens. They say. "yes I know am under surveillance by security cameras. But this is too much. Whats next full body scans? Quoted.

Personally, I already find some of this digital stuff way overboard. The one I hate is the full color at night flashing LED billboards. I am doing every thing I can to protest against these monsters. I feel they are destroying the sign bizz by pissing people off and causing accidents. They destroy night vision and distract and annoy. It wont be long before some nazi jumps in and regulates these out of existence. We all know once this starts it doesn't end well.

HaroldDesign

Reminds me of that awful movie "Vanilla Sky". I don't even go to places that don't stop advertising after you're already there. It really irritates me - so I don't go to places intrusive as Mc Donald's. "I'm already here - lay the hell off".