• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Corel on 2 computers

hics

Can corel x7 be used on 2 different computers one at home and one at work?
and if I ungrade one of the computers how can I reinstall if I do a download online?
Thanks

OldPaint

you can have it on more then 1 computer.......just dont run both at the same time....not sure what would take place if you ran both..........but iam assuming you want 1 at home 1 at shop

blufftonsignguy

I have X7 on 2 computers. What i used to do if I had to use the other computer, I had to log out of the first one. It seems I can be on either one without logging out, but I have never tried to save anything from the second computer.

Techman

to heck with all that restriction nonsense.. i'm not upgrading because of that.

IE:
The subscription model seems to demand a log in to save something.

All this monitoring of usage is way intrusive. Log in to use a software is tyranny. Why do we accept that nonsense?

If corel or even adobe really wanted to stop the non authorized usage they would quit selling enterprise versions with a a common serial and no log in.

Corel 8 was "re engineered" within 30 minutes of it being released.
adobe CC 2016 was defeated before it officially released.

Ditchmiester

I'm not sure what everyone is talking about not being able to save and all of that crap. I have X7 on at least 3 different computers here and you can save and use it fully. Just don't login to the subscription method that gives you all of the upgrades and service packs. If you have the 100 dollars a year subscription for upgrades then you can only log into 2 different computers but you can be logged in at the same time and they are full working versions. This is one of the reasons why we have kept Corel as our main software because then anyone who needs to can put it on their computer and open up a drawing and see what it is. We also have Adobe CC but that is quite expensive and only the ones who absolutely need it get it. Just my .02 cents.

ams

to heck with all that restriction nonsense.. i'm not upgrading because of that.

IE:
The subscription model seems to demand a log in to save something.

All this monitoring of usage is way intrusive. Log in to use a software is tyranny. Why do we accept that nonsense?

If corel or even adobe really wanted to stop the non authorized usage they would quit selling enterprise versions with a a common serial and no log in.

Corel 8 was "re engineered" within 30 minutes of it being released.
adobe CC 2016 was defeated before it officially released.

Why would you even consider a subscription? Get a full version and never have to worry again.