Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Corel X 7 Question about Selecting Colors

Discussion in 'Corel' started by LUV DEM TIGERS, Oct 12, 2018.

1. LUV DEM TIGERS

LUV DEM TIGERS Member

Jun 13, 2008
    Irmo, SC
    I have a vector woodgrain pattern that I would like to change the colors on. It currently consist of 6 colors. I know I can set all day and click on all of the same shade holding shift and then change the color. But is there any way that I can automatically select of the same color by just a click or two? There are literally thousands of pieces that make up this woodgrain vector pattern.

Tags:
  2. myront

myront CorelDRAW is best

Dec 3, 2015
    Niceville, FL
    take a look at this free macro
    many more macros available too.

3. myront

myront CorelDRAW is best

Dec 3, 2015
    Niceville, FL
    You can also go Edit/Find and Replace/find objects then step through all the particulars you want to find

4. VanderJ

VanderJ Merchant Member - Printer Parts and Sevice

Aug 2, 2011
    Denver, CO
    In Illustrator all you do is select the object that is the color you want to select and then go to the select menu and choose, select same fill color and it will select all of the same color. But that won't convince you Corel users and your macros. ;)

5. neato

neato Very Active Member

May 16, 2003
    Henderson, IL
    Use the color syles docker. (ctrl + F6)

6. LUV DEM TIGERS

LUV DEM TIGERS Member

Jun 13, 2008
    Irmo, SC
    I will try some of these other suggestions but I did find that you can do Ctrl +F and you can find the fill colors and replace it with another.