Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

corel x5 and rasterlink prosg. ans finecut

Discussion in 'Corel' started by ironchef, Jul 17, 2012.

1. ironchef

ironchef Very Active Member

May 1, 2012
    Miami, FL
    Since I've installed finecut on corel x5. Its crashed like 5 times already. Any advise? Oh and another question if i may...why some stuff will be recognized by rasterlink. And some designs don't.

Tags:
  2. ironchef

May 1, 2012
    Miami, FL
    Here's an example. Thanks guys

Attached Files:

3. J Hill Designs

J Hill Designs Major Contributor

Sep 24, 2004
    that doesnt look like crashing, it looks like it doesnt like a hidden layer...

4. siwaker

siwaker New Member

Jul 6, 2012
    ...make sure that Object Manager is open and look at the left side of the flyout. Take note that it is a little like Photoshop where the layers need to be seen(the little eyeball is visable and that there are NO red circles overtop of the small printer icon.)

5. siwaker

siwaker New Member

Jul 6, 2012
    ...sorry, if there are little red circle or the eyeball icon is not active you should be able to click on them and toggle it. C if that helps.

6. ironchef

May 1, 2012
    Miami, FL
    Thanks. Ill try that. And about the crashes. It had nothing to do with the pic. It has crashed. Mainly when I'm doing an extraction in the finecut buttons.

7. ironchef

May 1, 2012
    Miami, FL
    I think it was. That i didnt conver a powerclip to a bitmap