• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

corel x5 and rasterlink prosg. ans finecut

ironchef

Since I've installed finecut on corel x5. Its crashed like 5 times already. Any advise? Oh and another question if i may...why some stuff will be recognized by rasterlink. And some designs don't.

ironchef

Here's an example. Thanks guys

Attachments

• ForumRunner_20120717_144059.jpg
    ForumRunner_20120717_144059.jpg
    114.9 KB · Views: 70

siwaker

...make sure that Object Manager is open and look at the left side of the flyout. Take note that it is a little like Photoshop where the layers need to be seen(the little eyeball is visable and that there are NO red circles overtop of the small printer icon.)

siwaker

...sorry, if there are little red circle or the eyeball icon is not active you should be able to click on them and toggle it. C if that helps.

ironchef

Thanks. Ill try that. And about the crashes. It had nothing to do with the pic. It has crashed. Mainly when I'm doing an extraction in the finecut buttons.