• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Coreldraw forums

Jim Hill

I know that CorelDraw closed down the Coreldraw Forums but I was wondering there are any other sites for corel users to exchange ideas.

Jim

WildWestDesigns

Apparel decorating forums usually have quite a few DRAW users. Always try FB and the like if you are willing (these may have more general users then the apparel ones).

Jim Hill

Bobby H
I thought the new owners of Corel the latest private equity firm announced that they were closing the Corel Forums down.

I have been using Coreldraw X-8 and I never upgraded to the latest version because I was happy with X-8 and I did not want to go to monthly subscription base.
I also noticed the other day that the Content Exchange is no longer available.

Thanks for your help. Jim

WildWestDesigns

I also noticed the other day that the Content Exchange is no longer available.

I guess with that, still on the hunt for fills then.

Probably have go out with other forums to see if there are software specific sub-forums that may help. I think the exchange and connect were the "official" channels for stuff like that.

Jim Hill

Thanks to everyone for their great help.

I found Graphics Unleashed, and they have the texture fills I have been looking for.

Jim Hill