• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

coreldraw imposition tool and graphtec cutting master

Terry W

I have a large engraved paver order to do. I use coreldraw and graphtec cutting master 4 for most of my cutting.

If I am printing multiple text items I just use the imposition tool in Coreldraw and send to the printer. This works great for printed items. I am having issues trying to get it sent to the cutter using the same imposition tool for layout. (multiple pavers on a page (roll). One I create my merge and send to printer and run the imposition tool I can't seem to send to cutting master to cut.

Anyone else have a workaround for this?

Thank you for any help

Terry W

Thanks for the response. Yes, I can export can export to pdf. I run into the same issue. It places each page separately.

I use the imposition tool in coreldraw to populate the page template with the information from an excel spreadsheet via print merge. This creates a page for each paver. In my case, 1200 of them. Then in the imposition layout I just tell how many wide and long and it places them on a page for print.
But I need to send to the cutter and I use cutting master 4. When I use the "launch" tab and send to cutting master it only sends 1 page. I tried exporting to pdf and that does the same. It creates single pages for each paver.

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Approximately how many do you need to do, and what file format do you need them in?

I can do them in SignLab and output them to an .eps file. Give me a holler if you need assistance.

JB

Last edited:

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
Thanks for the response. Yes, I can export can export to pdf. I run into the same issue. It places each page separately.
It sounds like you aren't doing it right. Print preview, set the imposition layout then print to pdf. Import that pdf wherever you need it and resize it. You can't export the pdf.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    208.5 KB · Views: 151

Terry W

It sounds like you aren't doing it right. Print preview, set the imposition layout then print to pdf. Import that pdf wherever you need it and resize it. You can't export the pdf.

Thanks very much. I was doing the save to pdf and it didn't seem to work right as it would just send 1 page at a time. I went slow and did just as you stated and seems to work. My nimble fingers must not have been as nimble as I thought.

Thank you very much.

James thank you for the offer as well.