• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Coreldraw X7 Exporting EPS Crashing

LUV DEM TIGERS

Okay, I am not SUPER knowledglable on Coreldraw but I have an image and I can save one image and export it and it does great. But if I want to step/repeat multiple images it will crash when I am trying to export. I mean just ONE additional image will cause it to crash. Has anyone had this issue or knows how to fix/workaround it?

LUV DEM TIGERS

My other solutions was to import the 1 up into my Roland Versaworks and try to step/repeat it there but when I do that the help tells me to right mouse click on the design and click on "step & repeat" but when I right mouse click "step & repeat" is greyed out.

LUV DEM TIGERS

Okay, I did find a way to work it in Versaworks, but I can't control the spacing like I want to but if I can't find another answer that is all I can do.

Pete Moss

I would try various file extensions, starting with .pdf, compressing it if needed. You could output as a .tiff, changing to bitmap will decrease file size too. It may be a RAM issue so more RAM would help if this is the case. You could try closing all other programs not needed to complete the function. Otherwise, there should be everything you need within Versaworks to nest with appropriate spacing. If the spacing is off look to make sure there are not any other images,etc. effecting the overall area.

myront

CorelDRAW is best
Let's first clarify some terms as "image" implies a raster whereby eps is the wrong way to go. If it's vector then eps is ok. Yes, I'd agree that if you are taking an image and using the step and repeat function then trying to export all as an eps you're going to crash the program.