• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Coreldraw X8 with Roland GX-24

ecastr00

Good Afternoon All,

I'm hoping that someone will be able to assist me. I've been using Flexisign for a while, but I decided to go with CorelDraw since I saw that a lot of people recommended it. I was paying like $60 a month for the Flexisign subscription and decided to do away with it. With all that being said, I'm trying to figure out how to use Corel. This is probably an easy answer, but I've done some research and haven't found the answer. I don't know if i'm supposed to download a bridge program in order to cut or if I can just cut directly on my GX-24 from Corel. If so, can someone please assist me?

Thank you in advance,

Erick

WildWestDesigns

Download/install the Roland drivers.

This should enable your Roland to be seen as a "printer".

After you have your file setup, just go to "print", choose your Roland and then "print".

Only negative that I have experienced (and it will depend on the file) is that when you print from a graphics only program, it will cut in the order of object creation (or how you have the layers setup, if you have manipulated them after creations).

OldPaint

been cutting with corel draw since 1992. iam one of the 1st to do this. ROLAND has alway provided a driver for this. simply d/l driver from
Download | Roland DG Corporation select the GX-24. find your operating sys # install it and set up your corel print to emulate the 23.50 x 96.00 vinyl page......