• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

coreldraw

awilcox

how do you set up your printer to print directly from coreldraw? I have a roland pnc1100 if any one could walk me through how to do that it would be much appriciated and were is the best place to buy replacement blades I believe mine has broken in two or so I think I'm new at this but isn't the blade suppose to be one big piece not two pieces thanks

Columbia Signs

We use CoCut to run our plotters and Postershop (Onyx) for the Roland printers. Sorry I couldn't be more help, but I didn't think one could get good results right from Corel.

ChicagoGraphics

Is the pnc1100 a printer? Allways thought it was a cutter, your blade should be 1 pc.

As to using Corel, sorry I cant help you out either. I use Illustrator and fine cut, and Onyx & efi for our printers.

Cadmn

clean cut blades are excellent & I believe a Merchant here or was at one time & OP can hook ya up on corel & roland cutting