• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Corrigated sign blanks

Vinyldog

On the hunt for 18 x 24 sign blanks that appear to be made from galvanized corrugated metal. Or what we used to call Armco or Strong-barn back on the farm. the stuff you make a hay-barn with.
These are indoor signs and I don't want to use the real thing because of the sharp edges. Looking for something thicker that can be handled safely by the customer for install.

chartle

On the hunt for 18 x 24 sign blanks that appear to be made from galvanized corrugated metal. Or what we used to call Armco or Strong-barn back on the farm. the stuff you make a hay-barn with.
These are indoor signs and I don't want to use the real thing because of the sharp edges. Looking for something thicker that can be handled safely by the customer for install.

Fiberglass Reinforced panels, FRP?

http://fiberglasssheets.org/wp-content/gallery/fiberglass-panels/fiberglass_panels.jpg