• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Corrugated Football Helmet Signs

sandybottom

I have a order to make personalized yard signs for a varsity football team and am having trouble finding blank football helmet signs. Approx 20" x 20". Can anyone help me?

Thank you

Attachments

• helmet yard signs.jpg
    helmet yard signs.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 295

Rusty B

I just made 20 of these or so if you would like my artwork I would be glad to share. I used a 24 x 18 single sheet of coro to make these. The way to go on these are a cnc no doubt but in a pinch nothing beats a good old utility knife. I made myself a template with plywood and tried routing these back last year and it left the edges a little messy. So I switched to the blade method and it worked perfect. I had a sore thumb for 2 days but It was well worth it.

MikePro

eww. custom. corrugated.
don't bother, just make a negative background with print/vinyl and make em cheap! (cause guaranteed they don't want to pay an extra ~$10+ more for custom shapes)

osnap. edited to include, quick google search that someone already does this for cheap

Christian @ 2CT Media

Lately since our community has seen all the equipment we have, we have been asked to make tons of custom shaped coroplast. It's kind of turned in to its own animal for us.