• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

corrugated panel folded over and riveted together...

pixel_pusher

My customer wants a quote for double sided 18x30 real estate signs that are printed two up, folded over and riveted to make an envelope. Then, they slide over a steel frame. I've never heard of doing this, and would suggest a simple double sided 18x24 bolted onto an R-Frame. They sent a link to the attached sign for reference. Anyone heard of doing yard signs this way?

2_910M-SF-CPH-RM.gif

tcorn1965

Looks Like Folded over Posterboard

All Weather Posterboard Yard Signs
14" x 22" Poster/Placards or can fold to 11" x 14"
22" x 28" Folds to 14" x 22"
28" x 44" Folds to 22" x 28"

Pat Whatley

We've done them before but only for oversized signs. We had a realtor who used 24" tall x 32" wide signs. We printed his on 32" x 48" coro, cut a flute out of the inside of the fold, folded them over and siliconed the outer edges. He'd stick them over a banjo frame then use a zip tie at the bottom to hold them in place.

Mosh

Seed companies here in Nebraska do this type of thing all the time. Here they install them on green posts to mark different seed hybrids. 28x24 is a typical size.

Realty guys are for the most part do not know what they are talking about. Show them other options, cause the next thing they are going to lay on you is how they can get it cheaper off the web. Don't waste alot of time on this.