• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Discussion Cost for frosted vinyl and installation.

What is the cost for installation per sqrt for frost vinyl installation

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Dany

Hello every one. I have to install frosted vinyl on a 60feet by 3feet glass railing for an office. What do you usually charge per square feet. The design is simple. Just a few lines cut out to allow some light.
Thanks. Also is this Tapatalk app good to use for this.

Also does anyone know of a good templates, link, programs or app I can use to eestimate all type of job in this industry

signage

It doesn't matter what the another company charges they have different overhead. If you are in business you need to figure out what you need to make to stay in business and grow. It may be as simple as (material + markup +(length of time x hourly rate))= what you charge

ams

I charge about $8 per sq. ft. and for installation, I can do an entire door wrap in about 45 minutes, so after you figure out how much labor, add 2 more hours to it just in case things go slower or wrong.

Dany

T
It doesn't matter what the another company charges they have different overhead. If you are in business you need to figure out what you need to make to stay in business and grow. It may be as simple as (material + markup +(length of time x hourly rate))= what you charge

Thanks

Dany

I charge about $8 per sq. ft. and for installation, I can do an entire door wrap in about 45 minutes, so after you figure out how much labor, add 2 more hours to it just in case things go slower or wrong.

Thank you

Johnny Best

Material is average $2 a sq ft so your making $8 profit. The more you install this stuff the faster you get and make a good profit. Buy 3’ material so as not to have to do any cutting.

Last edited: