• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cotek cutter plotter driver

seliparsurau

Hello I'm newbie here, I have a simple question. My cutter plotter have a two alternative port connection, usb-b and rs232 serial. Unfortunately usb-b port has damaged. So I would like to buy a rs232 cable to use it. Does it require a new driver for rs232 or just use already driver I have installed for usb-b?

timgo

Graphics Designer
Hello I'm newbie here, I have a simple question. My cutter plotter have a two alternative port connection, usb-b and rs232 serial. Unfortunately usb-b port has damaged. So I would like to buy a rs232 cable to use it. Does it require a new driver for rs232 or just use already driver I have installed for usb-b?

You have nothing to do. Your indtalled RIP software support your plotter,

Yolandi

i need a driver for my cotek ctk-720 cutting plotter.
Trying to connect through usb but now in Corel draw it doesn't pick it up

timgo

Graphics Designer
No new driver needed!
Only change the setting of your cut software to the USB port to Com port.
i need a driver for my cotek ctk-720 cutting plotter.
Trying to connect through usb but now in Corel draw it doesn't pick it up
No new driver needed!
Only change the setting of your cut software from USB port to Com port.

Yolandi

No new driver needed!

No new driver needed!
No new driver needed!

No new driver needed!
I have done that but it is not cutting.
If i press test it works but when i press print or cut/ plot nothing comes out. Or it runs and then my pc just restarts or it does a crash dump.

timgo

Graphics Designer
I have done that but it is not cutting.
If i press test it works but when i press print or cut/ plot nothing comes out. Or it runs and then my pc just restarts or it does a crash dump.
If not, mybe all ports/mainboard has damaged.,

Yolandi

I can see the PORT wich rhe printer is in and is says device working properly.
And whybwill it do a test print from the computer.

timgo

Graphics Designer
I can see the PORT wich rhe printer is in and is says device working properly.
And whybwill it do a test print from the computer.
What is your software for "cotek ctk-720 cutting plotte"?. The software must be support the driver of your cutter. Install the software again.

Julian5757

Is anyone familiar withe gerber software
My computer went bad and loaded software and it cuts at a fraction of size I put in

Yolandi

Now before downloading this driver it starts to print a letter but then syops and just cuts a straight line through yhe whole page width.

jumaduvi

hello, i hope someone will be able to help me. i have never used a plotter before. my dad bought a used cotek (ctk870c). we don't have a driver for it though. i've been looking all over the internet but i just can't find it. does anyone know which driver i need for it to work?

Yolandi

Windows 10 did an update now my cotek ctk 720c cutting plotter now longer wants to work.
I get a message error initializing cutter.
I have connected it with a Rcs232 cable an still no luck .
were can i get a driver of can someone help.
working on windows 10 64 bit and signblazer elements