• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Could use some help with Caldera 8

C

ColoPrinthead

I went to contour cut some prints this morning and was unable to get a connection established to the cutter; nothing on the RIP has been changed since last time it was used . While trying several restarts I received the error "No more keys for this application", which led to me reseating the dongle and trying again with no luck. I have also checked all other connections and found no issues with them.

I am hoping some of you fine folks might have some insight or advice on something I have not thought of trying yet.

WildWestDesigns

A full restart of the computer would solve this as well, but I would also check your process manager and see if there aren't any zombie processes that are running that would be causing your problems. If there are zombie processes make sure to kill them and then try the program again.

It's also possible that the USB port is shorting out (highly unlikely, but I have actually had that happened to me once, so it's always in the back of my head).

C

ColoPrinthead

I still get a failed connection. The cutter works and connects find when plugged in to the PC I have the other RIP on.

Wild, I will look into that since it is an old cheese grater mac that is no longer supported by Apple. I am just trying to keep from wasting a few prints before moving print cut fully over to the PC.