• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Counter Wrap Ideas

Atomic DNA

Guys, I am having a brain block in designing a wrap for the front of my sales counter. Every time I have to design something for myself it seems like I am my own worst critic and nothing satisfies me.

Just wanting to get some ideas as to what maybe you guys have done to the front of your sales/reception area. I have a 23' x 44" area that I am working with.

The material that I'll be covering is a formica veneer and as there is nothing wrong with it, I find the need to do something different. Any suggestions?

Atomic DNA

what does the rest of the shop look like? is there a flow in place to compliment it?

here is ours, but badly needs changed as we are working on a new look for the shop entrance, even the barrel of monkeys are coming down soon...

couple pictures in is the front counter

http://www.wildsidegraphix.com/about-us/shop/

I'm diggin' your layout. Nice touch on the barrel of monkeys!

We are all over the place when it comes to our products. Our primary business is retail airbrush along with custom automotive painting. We've been pretty busy so we haven't had much time to get our display wall up with all the products that we offer. I have a wall mural of dolphins that is unfinished and will ultimately be in blues and teals. I have a display wall of promotional type items in green, red and blue. My garage in the back is black, red and aluminum diamond plate but the customer doesn't see that much. I threw the black and red vinyl up real quick on the counter front and it is screaming for something.

Attachments

• IMG_4617.jpg
    IMG_4617.jpg
    315.2 KB · Views: 52
  • IMG_4616.jpg
    IMG_4616.jpg
    370 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_4615.jpg
    IMG_4615.jpg
    338.6 KB · Views: 42

Patentagosse

Wildside, I really like your shop. It's clean like mine. 'Would work in this room anyday. You have great taste.
:U Rock:

Mikeifg

Looks cluttered. You need to come up with a main theme and stick with it. Tie in all the walls counters. It will look less messy.

Atomic DNA

I threw together a quick PS to see how the colors are going to look. I wanted something neutral but with a little color to match the back wall that will eventually be muraled out in blues and teals and the lime green wall on the right. I definitely think it's an improvement.

I also plan on partitioning off the garage area from the workspace to avoid any extra eye clutter.

Attachments

• IMG_4615.jpg
    IMG_4615.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 39