• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

COVID sign humor

Jeff grossman

Living the dream
92F8C8B5-356C-4523-A37C-0967B66A60DC.jpeg
Not my sign but nice one

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Guess it's just me, but I don't find any humor in this stuff. Too many people have died with no input or cause of their own.

Andy D

I have more of these than I thought

View attachment 147848

It always amazes me when someone goes through the trouble to make a meme, but
ruins it with bad spelling and grammar, that's the worst I have seen.

Gingers are THIRTEEN times more likely to
give you Corona, because their hair is more absorbent
of
5G signals, meaning they emit more
viruses; let that sink in.

iPrintStuff

Prints stuff
I think the spelling mistakes were intentional - id at least assumed that. Probably something along the lines of if you think 5G signals are melting your brain that’s probably also the level of grammar you’re at.

The whole thing appears to be poking fun at the 5G nuts and it’s written as if it was one of them making it. Implying they’re stupid.

Probably looking a bit too far into a meme though.

peerlessdani

I think the spelling mistakes were intentional - id at least assumed that. Probably something along the lines of if you think 5G signals are melting your brain that’s probably also the level of grammar you’re at.

The whole thing appears to be poking fun at the 5G nuts and it’s written as if it was one of them making it. Implying they’re stupid.

Probably looking a bit too far into a meme though.
Oh ya lol, that could definitely be the case.

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
It always amazes me when someone goes through the trouble to make a meme, but
ruins it with bad spelling and grammar, that's the worst I have seen.

Gingers are THIRTEEN times more likely to
give you Corona, because their hair is more absorbent
of
5G signals, meaning they emit more
viruses; let that sink in.
Um...I think that is part of the whole joke.... wow.

FireSprint.com

Trade Only Screen & Digital Sign Printing
Guess it's just me, but I don't find any humor in this stuff. Too many people have died with no input or cause of their own.

That's the point of most of these. If a little humor gets someone to remember such an important issue, we might just save a few from getting it.

Stay safe out there guys!

[HASHTAG]#MaskUp[/HASHTAG]