• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Cpsia

mtssmill

I'm running a versacamm sp540. I am from Canada but I would also like to sell to US customers. My question is. I am looking at adding specialty kids durable labels and decals to my list of offerings. I need them to be durable so please don't tell me to go water based inks. I have found films that meet the US cpsia standards for children's products however I am at a loss on the inks. I run Eco sol max (msds states nickel in y) and I cannot seems to find out if ecosol inks meet requirements for cpsia. I could run a different ink set. I've heard of sepiax. But afraid to brick my printer. I would also be willing to add a gerber edge or summa dc4sx to my shop but feel thermal is a step backwards in image quality. Would love some advice from American or Canadian sign makers experienced in this arena. Also would love some idea as to how to go about finding third party cpsia inspection. And an idea of costs

Last edited: