• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Crop marks not printing

binki

I have been printing with the Versacamm with no problem with crop marks that I have in my design. Then one day it stopped printing them. Basically a 0.5pt line in the design. It is in the eps file I send to Versaworks but it just doesn't print.

Any thoughts on what I might have done to have this happen? The only thing I have done is put in new ink carts when the old ones ran out. Scratching my head over this one.

binki

Yeah, I will try that. In the meantime I have a separate set of prints that I started and the marks are printing. I am thinking I must have changed something by accident.

White Haus

Not a Newbie
Maybe check your eps margin in Versaworks? If your stroke is right on the artboard/binding box you may lose some of it unless you have eps margin on, I believe ours is set to .05"

binki

We have ours set at 0.25. The cut line is inside the image, We are bleeding it to account for variations in application as we are applying to coro and cutting by hand.