Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Crosses & Plaques

Discussion in 'Dimensional Signs' started by rescalona, Sep 19, 2012.

1. rescalona

rescalona New Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Hello Everyone,

I'm looking for some advice on routers. A ministry out of my church makes crosses and plaques that they use for fundraising. The currently make thes crosses and plaques by hand and I'm looking for a way to automate this process so that they can increase their productivity. I own a vinyl cutter and figured their would be a router out their that works like the vinyl cutter does with adobe illustrator.

Thanks,

Ruben

Tags:
  2. letterman7

letterman7 Very Active Member

Nov 10, 2008
    Pennsylvania
    Well... yeah, it's called a CNC router with dedicated software. What sort of advice were you looking for? Owning and learning a CNC is a bit different than a vinyl cutter and has it's own distinct learning curve. Unless you have the money to invest even in a "tabletop" version, look for someone local to farm the job to.