• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

cs3 windows 7 fighting

adkmaid

I just got new computer here at work with windows 7 32 bit on it , I installed my cs3 and roland sp 540v and versaworks to start work. then all hell broke loose. I had to make a contour cut so i transferred my photoshop file into adobe illustrator and made the contour cut line like always but when i tried to save it I got this message:

Problem signature:
Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: Illustrator.exe
Application Version: 13.0.128.0
Application Timestamp: 45fa64db
Fault Module Name: AGM.dll
Fault Module Version: 4.17.26.1
Fault Module Timestamp: 45f467df
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 002d3fa0
OS Version: 6.1.7601.2.1.0.256.48
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 0a9e
Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Additional Information 3: 0a9e
Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789

i have tried this several times and still program crashes.......anybody have any ideas at this point that doesnt involve drooling down the barrel of a shotgun??????:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

MindsEyeOpen

On your icon to start your adobe programs, right click and go to Properties. Set it to "Run as Administrator". Try that and let us know what happens. If that doesn't work we may need to re-install Adobe running the installer as Administrator. Win7 is notorious for causing problems if you don't run damn near everything as Admin.

petepaz

not sure about the versaworks but as far as the illustrator you may have to upgrade to cs5 we had some issues with that with some new computers/win7 also

twister

I have both CS3 and CS5 Suites running on my Windows 7 (64 bit) system and the only problem I have is with some fonts not showing up in CS5. Try uninstalling and reinstalling CS3 and see if that fixes it. You could have a corrupted application file?

TresL

FYI: fonts on CS5 are in the windows-> fonts DIR, not common files->adobe->fonts DIR like CS#.(and must be INSTALLED)

A PAIN, as then all programs see the fonts, not just ADOBE.

I have both CS3 and CS5 Suites running on my Windows 7 (64 bit) system and the only problem I have is with some fonts not showing up in CS5. Try uninstalling and reinstalling CS3 and see if that fixes it. You could have a corrupted application file?