• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Custom cards

MatthewTimothy

I was looking for a reliable place on the east coast that can produce custom cut, clear, and rounded corner business cards. If you know anyone company in general that would be great. My normal supplier doesnt get into custom cards.

:thankyou:

OlsonSigns601

doubt im gonna round 1000 business cards, thanks though. Plus im looking for custom trimming

Just saying. I charge an additional $40 and it takes one of my guys maybe 10 minutes to go through 1000 cards.

My business card supplier only does the standard 2.5 x 3 too.

However I have used http://www.printingforless.com/

I'm signed up as a reseller where they do give you a discount.

Their cards are the highest quality and they do embossed and custom cutting. Its just they are very expensive.

I think 3 sets of 500 cards cost me $172.00 for custom cut, gloss two sided business cards.

TwoNine

Hey Matthew - I second the 4Over thing....The cards are NICE looking too. We have some in house that turned out great - and we had them make our own cards too - Used 20pt. white plastic. People love em!

Hope this helps
-Chad

2B

the 4over cards plastic cards are a good quality, have done several orders

SlightlyChilled

Just saying. I charge an additional $40 and it takes one of my guys maybe 10 minutes to go through 1000 cards.

My business card supplier only does the standard 2.5 x 3 too.

However I have used http://www.printingforless.com/

I'm signed up as a reseller where they do give you a discount.

Their cards are the highest quality and they do embossed and custom cutting. Its just they are very expensive.

I think 3 sets of 500 cards cost me $172.00 for custom cut, gloss two sided business cards.

Would you mind not posting prices in the open forums.